Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Changes

I'm sure some of you have noticed the Twitter feed on the right hand side. It was taken down for a while because of a bug with the Blogger code. This bug appears to occur from time to time according to the FAQ's. Fortunately Twitter provides their own code so I was able to restore this feature. The good thing about Twitter is that I can add articles, or short updates, without having to create a new post.

Teamsters Online has been added to the useful links section. I joined this forum a little while ago and the people on the board are friendly and make you feel welcome.

A search bar has been added at the top of the blog. This feature searches all posts on the blog as well as from the useful links and the web.

There is also a newsreel added at the top of the page. So far articles regarding United Airlines, Continental, and the IBT are displayed. If you would like another company or group added let me know.

I would appreciate your feedback regarding anything that would make the blog easier for you to use.

That's all for now,
Bob