Search This Blog

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Weekly report 8-1-09

General Items

There are no department specific items this week.

Negotiations resumed in Denver on Wednesday and the official update can be found here. All I can say from this last session is that this is a difficult process requiring a ton of work. With that said I am very pleased with our Leadership team from the IBT. The two qualities displayed by our Leaders that stood out to me this week were experience and fortitude. Negotiations will resume in Chicago in two weeks.

Jock Creach from Seattle, like always, added a couple of interesting items to the SEA Blog this week. Both of them were in regards to aircraft orders.

It looks like the Airline Division is still setting up the forum section of the new website.

Please take some time to take the Twitter poll. It is only three questions and I would appreciate your input.

Since I've been out of town there really is not much else to report, and I've been working on the car so I have to go wash my hands…..

That's all for now,

Bob